I-70 Arnold City Interchange Project
Improvements to I-70 will include approximately 1.9 miles of reconstruction beginning at the bridge over the Wheeling & Lake Erie Railroad, which was replaced in 2015, and ending at the western end of the Route 51 Interchange project which began construction in 2022. The project will also include reconstruction of the interchange to improve ramp geometry. Along Finley Road, approximately 1300 feet of roadway west of the interchange will be reconstructed, and sections of the township owned portion of Finley Road to the east will also be reconstructed.
- Approximately 1.9 miles of reconstruction
- Interchange Geometry will be improved to provide adequate ramp lengths for traffic to safely exit from and merge onto I-70
- Shoulder and median widths improved
- The grades on the ramps will be reduced to meet current standards
- Approximately 1,300 feet of Route 3011 (Finley Road) will be reconstructed to provide improved geometry and wider roadway and shoulders.
A presentation document is available at the following link: 70-D10 FD Public Mtng 10.10.23 (PDF)