Begin Main Content Area

​County Contacts

If you have a concern about a roadway in your county, please submit it via our Customer Care Center or by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD. If your concern is related to an urgent issue, please call the appropriate PennDOT county office directly with your concern. For a complete listing of PennDOT locations, including maps, view our directory of offices. (PDF)

 Clickable Map

Pennsylvania Counties