PennDOT Virtual Innovation Days Registration
Participants must be registered to attend. You will receive emails with event information, the agenda for the week, important links, tips for using the virtual platform, and other information at the email address you use to register for the event. To view the complete event schedule, click on the blue "Schedule" tile on the right-hand side of the page under the "Event Resources" heading.
Please click on the links below to register for the sessions you wish to attend. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a registration confirmation email from WebEx. Please make sure to add the session(s) to your calendar following the instructions listed below.
- Breakout Session: Digital Delivery in Transportation
- Breakout Session: Extending Pavement Life
- Breakout Session: Traffic and Safety: Keep Traffic Flowing
- Breakout Session: Pavement Materials: Recycling and Reusing
- Breakout Session: Multimodal Transportation Planning
- Breakout Session: Making Bridges and Roadways Last
- Breakout Session: Innovative Equipment, Smart Upgrades
- Breakout Session: Technology in Transportation: Design and Construction Tools
- Breakout Session: Innovating Maintenance
- Breakout Session: Innovative Bridge Design and Construction Techniques
- Traffic and Safety: Tools of the Traffic Trade
- Research and Innovation
Instructions to Add Sessions to Your Outlook Calendar
The link to add the meeting to your calendar will be located toward the bottom of the registration confirmation email you receive from WebEx.
1. Click on the link below "To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link" text. A new tab will open called "Untitled," and the meeting invitation will be downloaded.
2. Click on the calendar icon at the bottom left of your screen, which will open the calendar appointment.
3. Click "Accept" to save the appointment to your calendar.